Paul Thomas is a Certified Professional Geologist with over 15 years experience as a well site superintendent & exploration professional and an additional 15 years in upper management of petroleum production operations. He has a proven history of evaluating successful oil and gas projects throughout the United States and abroad. In addition, Paul spent seven years working for the Environmental Protection Agency as a national expert and trainer in various programs, many related to the energy business. Mr. Thomas returned to the investment world, including oil and gas investment evaluation, in 1997.
- Career Highlights
- 30+ years industry exploration experience in the US and abroad
- Drilled and completed over 200 wells as well-site superintendent, geologist/partner
- Certified professional geologist #7243
- Active Member, American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- Registered Landman. Active Member American Association of Petroleum Landmen (AAPL)