Andrea A. Reynolds, P.G.
EMD President 2012-13
EMD President's Personal Message
Uranium (Nuclear Minerals)
AIPG Testimony (PDF)
To Energy Resource Geologists Around the World:
Welcome to the Public Home Page of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)'s Energy Minerals Division's website. As President of EMD, one of my areas of responsibility is to introduce the EMD to the new AAPG members. EMD is about exploration, development and production of unconventional and alternative energy resources. With a national political and policy emphasis on unconventional and alternative energy strategies, there is no better time to become involved in what is now becoming part of our everyday discussion on energy. Continue reading >>>
Technical Program Available. Registration Open
EMD is participating in the AAPG annual meeting for 2013. It will be held in Pittsburgh, PA, May 19-23. Learn more
Review events from the Annual Convention & Exhibition held April 22-25, 2012 in Long Beach, California. Read about the EMD luncheon, honors and awards, and sessions. (log-in required)
Read the current EMD column as published in the AAPG Explorer
- Access EMD column archives (Log-in Required)
- Online Ethics Course from DPA (FOR MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS)
- Online Courses from AAPG On Shale Gas and GIS (FOR MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS)
EMD in the EXPLORER
The EMD writes a column for the AAPG EXPLORER quarterly. It is shared with the other AAPG Divisions. Division Column Archives.
- November 2012
- Bridging Public, Politics and Production
- August 2012
- Common Wording vs. Historical Terminology
- May 2012
- Oh, Fraque! Changing Public Perceptions
- February 2012
- When Is Unconventional Conventional?